Thursday, August 6, 2009

If only I could say... I won the lotto!

Last night was Texas Lotto night, and everyone has the dream to win it, including me. I am just going to have to keep on dreaming since they don't carry luck in the stores I shop at. Why do we even play? Is it just to throw our money away? I have a plan for that money, and I am not a selfish person. With this economy, everyone seems to be down on their luck. Although what's down for Dick might seem like a good life for Harry.

Now, on to my plan. Depending on how much I were to win, I would buy as many 1200 square foot homes as I could. Then I would get the word out that I am looking for families who are truly down on their luck. I would select as many families as home I have and let them live there for one year rent free, in order to get on their feet. Now when that year is over, I will charge a fair amount for rent. I bet you are thinking , well that's not very helpful, and you would be wrong. :)

I will let these families live in my homes for as long as they would like, all the while they will not know that I have a bank account that I am putting their rent into, for them. I will take care of all the homes upkeep and taxes out of my pocket. When the time comes that they are ready to buy their own home, I will say surprise, here is all the money you have ever paid to me. I want you to have it, use it any way you please. Although I would rather they use it for a down payment on a home, but hey, it's not my money.

This is just one of the things I would do for others. I have so many plans for that money, if I were to ever win. My momma always said, treat others as you want to be treated. I feel that I am genuinely a good person.... most of the time, and I believe in Karma. I also believe that I must have been a horrid person in my past life. Oh well such is life right? I will just keep dreaming. Give me your heart felt story of what you would do at lifeinthedryer@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment