Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family Update

So 8/7/09 was the last time I posted anything. I guess I got a little side-tracked by life. This time I am going to do my best to at least post once a week. I know the only followers I have are my best friend and my hubby, but this is more for me, kind of like an open diary. In the last almost two years A LOT has happened.
My-Randa went into the 6th grade and my worries about boys and drugs were nothing compared to how it really went down. She was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. She missed so much school and went to countless doctors. I spent months crying, feeling like I had failed her somehow. All I wanted was to make her feel better and I didn't know how. It was heart-breaking. It is not something I am up for reminiscing about right now, maybe another day when I'm feeling down about it I will talk more about it. But, she did make it through 6th grade after a lot of work and summer school, now we only have 2 days left of the 7th grade.
My Brycie Boy is almost finished with the 1st grade. He's a trooper and growing up so fast that it makes me wish I could have another baby.
Aaron (hubby) joined the Army in May 2010, so now we have moved 2,300 miles away from the home town we have all always known. This has been interesting to say the least.
This was just a little family update, I know it's not very interesting. Life in the dryer won't always be exciting. :) Every paragraph has a million stories behind it and I will share them as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment