Saturday, June 25, 2011

Keyboards like coffee, too.

I have an addiction to coffee. It's like my version of heroin. I drink coffee at every chance I get. Aaron finds this to be a problem, because I  also seem to have an addiction to spilling coffee. Mainly, on his keyboard, actually only on his keyboard but who's keeping track (I think he is). I don't see the issue here, I think the keyboard must have a hankering for my coffee since it has yet to break by all this coffee drinking that its been doing.


A little history on this subject, I have a laptop and Aaron has a desk top. My laptop assured me that it was not an admirer of my coffee by not allowing me to use 16 of the 27 letter in the alphabet the one and only time I tried to give it coffee. I guess it was just too hot. I don't know, but the way it let me know was completely uncalled-for.


Now anytime I need to type, to Aaron's dismay, I use his computer. We have this on-going joke that he will divorce me the next time I spill coffee on his keyboard. We both know that if he ever did divorce me this keyboard would ask for me to be the custodial parent, since he never gives it the coffee it needs. Such a neglectful person he is. Plus he knows his life would be boring without me, so divorce is out.


Now if anyone should have a problem with the coffee spillage it would be my thighs, not Aaron. 90% of the time they get the shit end of the stick considering hot coffee burns skin. The point is Aaron needs to realize that this keyboard obviously loves my coffee, and he should stop getting so butt-hurt when I give the keyboard what it wants. Maybe he's just jealous, maybe he wants me to spill coffee on him sometimes too. Then again, I'm not so sure he would appreciate this cause the few times I put a cigarette out on him (totally accidental), he was not very pleased. He's not a fan of hot things on his body, can't say I blame him. The keyboard and I just need to come to an agreement of only sharing coffee when Aaron's not home. Yay, problem solved!
<><>

No comments:

Post a Comment