Friday, June 24, 2011

How big is the Tooth Fairy?

My Brycie-Boy lost one of his front teeth! It has been wiggling for days, and he just could not wait for it to fall out. At 7 years old a lot of kids know who the real Santa/Easter Bunny/Tooth Fairy ect is. Not my little man, seconds before his tooth came out he was eating a graham cracker and asked me "how big is the tooth fairy?" I said "I'm not sure, but she must be small to fit under your pillow without waking you."  Then BAM out came the tooth! He was so excited. I love that he still has this innocence about him.

Bryce decided he didn't want to put the tooth under his pillow, just in case it got lost under there. His plan was to write her a note and leave it with his tooth by the back door. Cause this is how she must get in, logic, he has it.

Hi tooth fere. here is my tooth i will be
 good and bye a apple. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment